Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time out for Women

OK - So I am really behind in my blogging efforts, but as you will see... I have been busy. Not that much happens in my life that doesn't involve other people so I depend on them to give me something for my blogs.


Quite a while ago Mindy, Stacey, my Mom and I decided to buy tickets to go to Time out for Women, in Logan. Well, my Mom forgot to put it on her calendar and planned something else. Stacey had quite a bit of pre-term labor and we all decided that 2 hours away from the hospital was too far away, so she stayed home. Lucky for me, Mindy was still available and excited to go! So, even though we missed two of our four-some, we had a great time together. I felt kind of bad that I only saw the kids for a few minutes Friday night and Saturday morning, but I got to spend hours and hours with Mindy and we laughed and cried and just enjoyed our time together and soaked in the messages and thoughts of the speakers and performers during the event.


There was quite a line to talk to Michael McLean and so I decided that a picture of him talking to someone else would have to do. It was great to hear him sing and listen to him share his feelings and thoughts. I had the opportunity to live in the same town as him and our paths crossed occasionally so it felt like I was visiting with an old friend as he performed for us Friday night.


Here's Mindy and I on Saturday. What a great way to spend time with your daughter!


This is Cherie Call. I actually did stand in line to talk with her. The whole weekend was amazing! Thanks Mindy for coming with me... let's do it again!!!

No comments: