Monday, October 20, 2008

Stacey is getting married!



Well, all I have done for the last 2 months is wedding stuff so I guess I had better blog about it. Stacey and Kyle are getting married in less than 3 weeks! They are so cute together not only in looks, as you can see, but specifically in personality. They really compliment each other. Lynn and I are so happy for them both. Of course, I hope they survive all the wedding preparations while working and going to school all at the same time. Stay tuned for wedding pictures in a future post!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Awwwwww! They are so cute! I'm excited to come spend some time with y'all for the wedding. P.S. I can't wait for my invitation!!!

Amber said...

Hi Sister Giles! this is Amber Johnson from Tennessee (Well, now I'm Amber Molloy from Arizona). I found your blog through Kim's blog. Tell Stacey congratulations! I'm so happy for her! I hope everything goes well with wedding plans. Tell Bro. Giles I said hi as well.
-Amber

The Howell's said...

I was showing off her announcement at work and one of my co-workers was wondering just how she made it all the way to a mission. I told him she had many who wanted her to stay back but she was determined to do what she knew she should be doing. I am so excited and happy for her. I can't wait to see the wedding pics. I am sure she will make a beautiful bride.

Kim said...

I tagged you. Look at my blog for details.

Chris said...

Hi Pearl! I am glad I at least got to see this picture on your blog since I cant be there for the wedding. :( You must be very excited! I'm happy you have a blog! I have one too about my Mexico internship if you are interested I would love it if you would read and add me to your bloglist!!!! Much love!