Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our trip to Brazil







Lynn and I went to Brazil last month. I was a little worried about it because unlike last trip where we visited 2 countries in one week, this time we would be in Sao Paulo the entire week. I wasn't sure I would find enough to keep me busy. Boy was I wrong! We arrived on Sat. and on Sunday, at church, I met my new friends who took me under their wing and I was busy every day all week long. They were amazing and Sao Paulo was amazing! Where are we going next, honey?

2 comments:

The Howell's said...

You are more lucky than you know to be able to travel as much as you have been. Most people don't get to see past there own state lines let alone outside their country lines.
I am jealous.
Love and Miss you

hoLLy said...

you started a blog! yea! i think everyone should blog:) how fun to get to travel to those amazing places with your husband!

i love your daughter kim! she is an awesome friend:)