Monday, January 17, 2011

Disneyland!

It has been a long time since I've updated my blog. So, here we go. Lynn and I went with Mindy and her family to Disneyland on Dec.13th. This was Jeffrey, Ella and Ty's first Disneyland experience. Here we are arriving!








Jeffrey was chosen to train to become a Jedi warrior. He did a really good job fighting the bad guys!





Ella loved visiting all the princesses. There was a really long line and so they had to wait a really long time, but it was worth it!





Ty LOVED being in California! He LOVED being outside. He was the first one ready to go play in the morning and the last one to come in at night.





We stayed at my mom and dad's for the week. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for letting us come!

1 comment:

The Kozlowskis said...

Oh I am so glad you posted pics! I hadn't got to see any pictures of your California trip with Mindy's family and wanted to! I'm glad you all had fun and the kids loved it! We miss you guys and we can't wait to see you!!!