Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wishing...

It is June and if I had done it the way I always do then I would be at Kim's house right now. I am missing that cute little family! Mindy's family has been busy and so I haven't seen them for a while (I did see them for a few hours on my birthday but only eating dinner was involved - no playing). So, I decided to post some pictures of what I wish we could be doing together right now.


Here is Jeffrey on a tractor at the Wheeler Farm


Ella in her cool sunglasses


Avery, taking a break with Poppy


And Trey going for a horsey ride


Luckily, I have this little one to help me through the wait until I can be with the others!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's what you get for not doing what you were told. It's all about the consequences. Tough love is what I call it.