Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Lynn and I were very grateful to be able to spend Thanksgiving with Kim, Rand, Avery, Trey and Kinsey this year. Visits are always so short with too much to get done, but we enjoyed our time together.


And what a yummy dinner we ate! All week Trey was asking for turkey and today he finally got it!


Since Kinsey wasn't at the dinner table I thought I would throw in some pictures of her with Poppy!


And one more, just for good measure, with Omi!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Pearl,

Thanks for leaving a comment. I'm so excited to hear that Stacey is moving to AZ. Where exactly is she moving? If she needs any help at all, please let us know. Me and my husband would love to help. I hope she's moving close so we can get together sometimes. I tried to comment on her blog, but I couldn't for some reason. So let her know that she can contact me for anything. My email is amboo8@gmail.com