Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Day in California!



Spending time with family is such a great thing to do. So, since we had a 3 day weekend Lynn and I, along with Stacey and Kyle, decided to head down to California and see my mom and dad. Stacey had a few requests for the trip. This was the first one.... eating at Duke's! It is the best!!!! Thanks to Josh for a yummy meal!



This was my request! It is the best dessert ever! I think it is called Hot Lava Pie or something to that effect. It has macademia nut ice cream on a chocolate cookie crumb crust and lots of whip cream and hot fudge sauce on the top! Yum!



This was one of Stacey's other requests... some time on the beach! Ahhhhh, isn't life grand when you can soak up some rays on the beach? The only thing that would have made it better is if the water had been the Atlantic and warm instead of the Pacific and cooooold! Oh well, we can't have everything.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hula Pie! AH! I love it! I agree with you! Best dessert EVER!