Saturday, September 27, 2008

Joining the world of blogging!

When my daughter Kim first started her blog I was thrilled to be able to see photos of the family happenings. I thought that this was a great idea for young families. (Their lives are full of daily events worth blogging about.) I hoped that all my daughters would blog about their families but I never thought I would begin blogging myself. What would I blog about?
I was talking to my youngest daughter, Stacey, and she mentioned that President Monson encouraged everyone to have a blog. Why, you ask? Because it would be better to fill the internet with wonderful family events, uplifting stories of your lives and your testimony then with all of the negative things you can find on the internet. Well, it made sense to me, so here I am with my brand new blog and my very first post. It may not be too exciting, but it is mine and hopefully I can do my part to combat the negative with uplifting, positive things.

2 comments:

Kim said...

YEAH!!! You are one hip grandma! I'm excited to follow your blog. I love you Mama G!

The Howell's said...

"Bout time you joined the ranks of the computer savvy. I am looking forward to following your blog. I will keep you posted if you keep me posted. :)